Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cumulus

1/400 F11 ISO 200


1/60 F5.6 ISO 800

Cumulus clouds are a type of cloud with noticeable vertical development and clearly defined edges. Cumulus means "heap" or "pile" in Latin. They are often described as "puffy" or "cotton-like" in appearance. 
Let me start by saying that in no way do I consider myself a professional photographer. I have an Olympus Pen E-PL1 that I purchased a couple of years ago that I am teaching myself with. If a particular type of shot interests me I research it, experiment with various settings and see where it takes me. This blog is just a way for me to document what I have tried, what works, what doesn't work, etc. In future posts I plan to document camera settings with each shot I post.This is just me trying to take the best pictures possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment